Inspired by this text post here
I decided to make some sort-of guide(???) for it~
These are based on my observations (in the manga style, at least), Russia’s hair is one of the randomly drawn hairs in Hetalia (just like Spain’s).
Himaruya-san draws Russia’s hair partitions randomly but there are usually some common things:
- In most drawings, Russia’s bangs sways the opposite side where Russia is facing to.If Russia face to the Right(left in viewer’s POV) his bangs will sway to the left (right in viewer’s POV) and vise versa.
- Lately, around the time of Hetalia Vol 5, Hima-san started trying more random drawn Russia hair (I think Hima-san mention that the direction of his hair changed..haha). There are times his bangs sway in the same direction to where he is facing (I think it just depends which looks good on him, haha).
- Usually, this type of hair partition is more shown/drawn when Russia faces to the Right than when he faces to the left or when he tilts his head so much or he is almost facing sideways.
- Russia’s hair is much drawn more spikier compared to the older drawings almost to Spain and Latvia’s hair levels.
- There is a high percentage that Russia’s hair is partition on the right side (left in viewers POV) of his head when he is facing in front.
- The old ‘style’ of parting his hair still appears from time to time, so It is really random. But I guess it just depend on which partition he will look good in that angle :D